Instruction for necessary coordination attaching bank guarantee format and door opening location
Date : xxx
Ref. : CC/269/AAH/003
To : M/s xxx Hospitality
Project : 2B + G+ 14 + Lower Roof Hotel Building on Plot No. 373-1297 at Al Barsha 1st, Dubai, U.A.E.
Subject : Regarding you Letter Ref. AAH/Citymaxbarsha/CHIRAG/JJ/2017/1002 dated 28/11/2017 and your request instruction for necessary coordination attaching bank guarantee format and door opening location
Dear Mr. Jimmy,
With reference to the above mentioned subject, we are hereby addressing all your concerned and your follow up. Please note the following:
- We are attaching bank guarantee specimen Annex B (totaling 3 pages) as you requested on 28/11/2017 and your nomination by the client on 30/04/2017.
- We are also attaching door opening schedule D/1 and D/2 (totaling 2 pages) attached herewith.
- You also requested us to provide proof that we send an endorsement of LOI on 24/07/2017 send by mail dated 24/07/2017 with the attachment which addressed to you and your email address as stated.
- The physical document received on 24/07/2017, same day and we are providing the document.
- All the communication by the secretary for Mr. Ramlal Pareek, professionally, you have called me or send mail to me if my secretarial mail remained unanswered.
Regarding about the history of the issue, I am the one who is coordinating and called three (3) times to your Dubai office and give my name and contact number to your secretary. Since one time you are in the meeting but the second and third attempt, she could not locate you.
So, I am aware of the entire issue and have done the entire home works before writing.
Finally, if there is no response from us, you have the client’s contact number and LOI was issued from April 2017, and till month of October 2017, your office is still unresponsive.
This is for your kind information which please do the needful by providing the schedule of delivery as well as your bank guarantee with invoice.
Thanks and regards,
For xxx Contracting LLC