LPO TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR REVIEW
To: M/s xxx
Project: 2B + G + 14 + Lower Roof Hotels Building, Plot No. 373-1297 at Al Barsha 1st, Dubai
Subject: LPO terms and conditions for design, supply and installation of façade cleaning system
With reference to the above mentioned project, we need your confirmation for the following terms and conditions before proceeding to the LPO:
1) Length should be as per the site requirement and drawings provided.
2 )Shop drawings to be submitted as well as the approval to be provided including all requirement , any discrepancy to be highlighted in the shop drawings .
3) If any additional structural requirement need to highlight in shop drawings in advance.
4) Standard colour, chart, catalogue and paint specification need to be provided. Paint must anticorrosion epoxy.
5)On the fixing material after drilling ,need to be purchased only from Hilti chemical and data sheet to be provided in advance including anchor bolt as well as design parameter from hilti chemical.
Payment Terms and Guarantee warranty:
1)10% guarantee will be provided as agreed by client.
2)5% Retention will be hold for 2 years.
3) Defect Liability Period will start from date of Taking Over Certificate(TOC) that will be issued to the contractor during the time of submission.
4) Proper training to be provided to the staffs as per the requirement of customers including guarantee warranty and operation manual.
For xxx Contracting L.L.C