Regarding Your Follow up for the Invoice Payment and to Resolve the Issue for Final Amount
To: M/s. XXX
Project: 2B + G + 14 + Lower Roof Hotels Building
Plot No.: XXX at Al Barsha, Dubai
Subject: Regarding Your Follow up for the Invoice Payment and to Resolve the Issue for Final Amount
With reference above and you are following the final payment without closing the dispute of de-watering closing instruction and actual date.
1. The de-watering closing instruction was issued on 21/04/16 with letter ref. CC/AP/MG/08/16 and reminder on 26/04/16 with letter ref. CC/AP/MG/09/16 and letter ref. CC/SP/31/16 on 07.07.16 which are self-explanatory that you show the leniency or took your time to claim additional charge. (To increase the daily cost to add in invoice amount).
2. Your Final Invoice till from 21/04/16 to 09 /06/16 is 50 days for the additional duration which was not accepted by us as you delayed the closing of the system. We sent our clear instruction if you delay that will be your cost.
3. We held a long meeting in our main office to close the issue mutually and we agreed that the extra duration will be divided in 50/50 for both of us for reasonable closing time.
4. Our communication was self -explanatory, many pumps were closed immediately which decrease your maintenance and fuel cost which also discussed in our meeting conveyance that why we pay full invoice amount?
5. The total cost from 21/04/16 to 09/06/16 is (50 days x 1,825.00 Dhs. per day) / 2 = 45,625.00 Dhs. ( Under dispute and resolve mutually).
So, as per our assessment your total due amount is Dhs. 507,875.00 – Dhs. 45,625.00 = Dhs. 462,250.00 (Four Hundred Sixty Two Thousand Two Hundred and Fifty Dirhams).
Kindly validate the same enabling us to process your payment.
For XXX Contracting L.L.C