CONTRACT AGREEMENT FOR VANITY COUNETR SUBCONTRACT WORKS
CC /DENOLEX/003/17 Date: xxx
This Agreement is made between
M/s. xxx Contracting LLC (here after called first party), P.O. Box No. 31537 Dubai, UAE (Herein after referred to as “the Main Contractor”)
M/s. xxx POLYMERS LLC (here after called second party), (Herein after referred to as “the Sub-contractor for supply and installation of Vanity Counter”).
Project : 2B+G+14+LOWER HOTEL BUILDING
Plot No. : xxx
Location : xxx, Dubai, U. A. E.
Consultant : xxx Consulting Architect & Engineers
Whereas the First Party is desirous to execute supply and installation of Vanity Counter for the projects through the Second Party under the unit rate basis for supply and installation as per the prevailing rules and regulations in the United Arab Emirates as well as finishing as per client approval with Guarantee/Warranty for all respect and requirement of performance. Therefore the two parties here of have agreed as follows:
- The scope as agreed in nomination ref no AP/269/308 dt. 12th July, xxx and the nomination document including Volume -1 condition of the sub contract (June xxx) from page no 1 to 258. with modified terms and condition (The contract terms and condition to be followed, if not matching with the quotation term and condition of quotation). Measurement and shop drawing to be adjusted as per the site measurement.
- Main contractor terms and conditions which are written with this document to be considered part of the contract with LPO reference 1701163 dt. 24th July, 2017, pg 00 and pg -1/6 to 6/6.
- The measurement must be taken from the site as per Shop drawing requirement or Shop drawing can be prepared from the Final drawing and measurement must be taken from the site before fabrication.
- The drawing and submittals to be completed within 15 days upon signing of the LPO.
- Quantity to be re measurable and final value to be adjusted as per quantity supplied and fixed.
1.2 Material approval/ color shade
- Material specification as per the approval by the client and consultant.
- Three samples of the approved said to be prepared for individual record of the sample.
- The final handing over to be defect free and to be accepted by the consultant and client for their satisfaction. Final paint color and finishes sample to be provided on sample board with catalogue and code.
2 Cost/Payment Terms & Condition
2.1 Unit price as per contract document and cost of the contract as per quotation AED
114,736.00( One Hundred Fourteen Thousand and Seven Hundred Thirty Six
Dirhams Only) will be re adjusted as per final quantity.
2.2 Payment shall be directly released by xxx on the basis of work certification by
the Contractor and the Consultant.
2.3 Main Contractor shall coordinate with xxx for timely supply and installation.
2.4 Delay if any, shall be intimated to xxx in writing.
2.5 10% Retention from the progressive invoice and 5% upto DLP will be kept as per the
Main Contractor Terms & Conditions. Delay if any, penalty AED 300.00 (Three
Hundred Only) will be paid by 2nd party.
Quality & Guarantee/Warranty
3.1 Inspection to be raised at every stage before fixing and after fixing.
3.2. The surface finishing as per the satisfaction of the client.
3.3. Material must be submitted immediately for material approval by the consultant and only approved material to be used.
3.4 Lifting and shifting the material by sub-contractor only crane will be provided.
3.5. Floor and wall protection surrounding during the painting by the application with their own protection material during maintenance or painting
3.7. Any damage during the fixing the sub-contractor responsibility to keep safe and sound/damaged free.
3.8. The defect liability period will be 730 days from date of TOC to the Main Contractor.
3.10. QA /QC policy, procedure and document to be provided.
3.11. Project organization and their contact number communication protocol to be provided.
4.1 Main contractor schedule to be followed and sub-contractor must provide their own
schedule within the milestone provided by the main contractor.
Health Safety and House keeping
5.1 Health card and visa copy must be submitted to the safety officer.
5.2 Health and safety regulation to be followed. Any Individual found to be violating
will be fined AED100 with 1st notice.
6.1 The material to be stored at one of the location at working floor only. The delivered
materials should not stake at ground level.
6.2. Door finishes to be protected during transportation /loading /offloading as well as during fixing.
6.3 Any snag list issued by client/consultant or contractor to be rectified up to their satisfaction and any minor scratch to be eliminated during the handing over.
7.1 The main contractor have right to terminate the contract if, the second party/parties will not perform as per contract or fail to deliver the quality of the deliverable with the notice of termination.
7.2 Any dispute will be resolved amicably or will be resolved within jurisdiction Dubai court of law.
7.3 Measurement will be considered only for the work completed, no payment to be made for any incomplete work.
8.1 If sub-contractor fail to deliver as per agreed schedule maximum penalty 10% of 2nd
party contract value as estimated or final invoice value.
9.1 The following attached document will be considered the part of the document
9.2 Main Contractors term and condition page no 00 and 1/6 to 6/6 including all
document from Volume no -1 Condition of the sub-contractor form the Main
Contract Document of the Contractor.
For M/s xxx Contracting LLC, For M/s xxx Polymers LLC
(First party) (Second party)
Project Manager Authorized Signatory