Main contractor terms and conditions for client purchase order no B201711-12252 for Façade lighting
To : M/s xxx Sign LLC
Project : 2B + G + 14+ Lower Roof Hotel Building on Plot No. 373-1297 at
Al Barsha 1st, Dubai U.A.E.
Subject : Regarding main contractor terms and conditions for client purchase order no B201711-12252 for Façade lighting
With ref to above and for the nomination ref no AP/269/335 Dated 27.11.2017 we are here by endorsement the clients LPO and attaching here with main contractor terms and condition as listed below, same to be accepted with duly sign and stamp be consider part of purchase order by client.
- Shop drawings to be prepared after coordination with main contractor in A1 size paper (3 set) along with soft copy to be submitted within 7 working days.
- The material approval must be taken along with shop drawing.
- Execution period mile stone 30th jan2018.
- All the authority permission must be taken by the subcontractor.
- List/Draft format of the guarantee/Warrantee certificate to be attach along with this confirmation.
- The DLP for the subcontractor will be started from date of TOC for the main contractor issued by the client.
- The local authority & safety regulation to be followed.
- Any snag list or NCR to be address within 7 days.
- Any external fittings to be sealed with water tight sealant and all material weather and waterproof.
- Any fitting accessories i.e. Transformer and its frame should be placed as per elevation requirement/ if any comments for the location or appearance to be address accordingly.
- Schedule and work to be submitted within 7 days.
- The material must be approved by the client/consultant.
Thanks & Regards, Nomination terms and condition
xxx xxx Sign LLC
Project Manager Name :
For xxx Contracting LLC Stamp :