The project is Consist “Proposed B+G+1 Villa on Plot No. 3320300 at Jumeirah First, Dubai for
“Mr. Faisal Abdulla Saleh Al Gurg”
THE METHOD FOR DOWELS ABOVE PANTRY AT GROUND FLOOR IS AS FOLLOWS: –
Holes shall be drill up to a depth of 200mm/150mm on existing concrete beam/wall sides as recommended by Fosroc and consultant comments.
Bar holes Dia shall be followed as per manufacturer/suppliers recommendation in attached table.
- All Dowel(Deformed) Bars shall be degreased any mill scale shall be removed prior to fixing.
- A grout mix Lock fix P80 for Horizantal holes as per recommendation of FOSROC shall be used for fixing of Deformed/Dowel Bars.
- A Complete pack of resin and catalysed filler should be mixed in one operation. Mixing may be carried out manually or mechanically. until a smooth, even consistency is achieved.
- For small quantities of grout a slow speed drill (400/500rpm) fitted with a high shear paddle is acceptable, but mixing should be restricted to one pack at a time in a container or minimum capacity 25lilers.
- Under no circumstances should be part packs be used, as this will change the resin: power ratio, adversely affecting material performance and automatically invalidating Fosroc’s standard product guarantee.
- The mixed grout should be poured or pumped steadily into the prepared anchor holes. The anchor bar should be pressed into the hole to the required depth. Slight agitation of the bar will greatly assist in achieving a complete bond.
- The bar should be left undistributed in the required position until the grout has hardened fully.
- Ensure that the grout is placed within its Gel time.
Preparation Equipment : Electric or pneumatic breaker
: Hammer and Chisel
Mixing Equipment : 1KW slow speed drill, 400 or 500rpm, plus
Fosroc mixing paddle and mixing vessel. For More details, characteristics, please find attached product data sheet for your ready reference.