Signing of the Agreement, advance payment and issue for Drawing submitted
To : M/s xxx Trading Company
Project : 2B + G + 14 + Lower Roof Hotels Building, Plot No. xxx at Al Barsha 1st, Dubai
Subject: Signing of the Agreement, advance payment and issue for Drawing submitted
With reference to the above, we would like to inform you that the agreement issue not yet finalizes till date, and we have our concern for shop drawing submitted and Balancing Tank:
- We didn’t release your agreement due to water proofing guarantee/ warranty as well as you had payment terms and condition issue as per client intimation.
- The balancing tank needs to be shifted/detached from parapet wall because maybe parapet is not design for additional pressure
- We have cradle load placed at the same Parapet as well as their might be chance of any leakage in future, in that case the entire elevation needs to be paint and repair, it will be a serious issue.
- There will be construction join if tank casted with Parapet and shrinkage may appear.
- So we advise to design a GRP penal tank or other option to be planned to avoid the complex scenario at parapet
- In your submitted drawing you did not propose the access door with the dimension below the pool deck so, the door opening may affect your Pump room location.
So kindly look into all the issue mentioned above because our PT drawing for roof being delayed and ultimately it will delay the project.
For xxx Contracting L.L.C