LPO Terms and Conditions for Sill Stone and Wall Cladding
Date : xxx LPO NO. xxx
Ref : CC/ARBML/001
To : M/s. Al xxx Building Maintenance LLC
Project : 2B + G + 14 + Lower Roof Hotels Building on Plot No. 373-1297 at Barsha, Dubai.
Subject : LPO Terms and Conditions for Sill Stone and Wall Cladding
With reference to the above mentioned please find the LPO TERMS AND CONDITION FOR SILL STONE AND WALL CLADDING as below:
- Site measurement must be taken along with our engineer.
- LPO for standard size within 300 mm and unit rate must be resubmitted with width of 150 mm to 350 mm as per site measurement as it may vary.
- Shop drawing for external wall cladding including flooring must be provide by the supplier with detailed mechanical fixing after site measurement.
- Payment terms as agreed with client.
- All the materials must be from the same lot / uniform color as much as possible.
- The guarantee/warranty for the color quality of the stone must be 730 days for DLP, it will start from TOC issued by the consultant to the main contractor.
- Delivery time must be within 15 days for sill stone and wall cladding must be after approval of the shop drawing.
- 10 % retention will be kept til final handing over.
Regards, Accepted and Agreed by:
xxx Al xxx Building Main. LLC
Project Manager Authorized Signatory