Minutes of Meeting & Confirmation on mass production
Our Ref: xxx
To : xxx Building Contracting LLC
P. O. Box xxx
Dubai – UAE.
Attention : Mr. xxx
: Project Manager
Project : xxx HEIGHTS, Dubai
Subject : Minutes of Meeting & Confirmation on mass production
Dear Mr. Mostafa,
Below you will find the Minutes of today’s Meeting, the 10th of October xxx, in our factory and our meeting held on 8th October xxx at your site.
- It was a pleasure welcoming you and the Client’s Representative at our factory today.
- As you can see, there are around 50 pods for your project at mid to advanced stage in our production cycle.
- Also, there are 120 slabs and wall sets fabricated and ready to enter the fitting areas once we start shipping pods.
- As explained, our production cycle is about 15 days from start to finish.
- By 16th October xxx, most of the pods under production currently will be completed, however, we will not have the sanitary ware (Wash Basin & WC) delivered by the supplier xxx. It is expected to reach Dubai port on 25th October xxx, and then we will need two days to clear it.
- It was agreed to dispatch about 10 pods (7 Type 1 and 3 Type 2) starting 16th October xxx, with missing items. The missing items will be installed by Unipods on site at a later stage. The date and logistics will be coordinated with your team.
- Afterwards, we will start delivering the fully finished pods once the sanitary ware is at our factory, and increase deliveries to catch up on the programme as fast as possible.
- A brief note on the reasons behind the late arrival of some items, particularly, the sanitary ware.
- On 28th August xxx, we had a meeting at your site (with our President Mr. xxx) and it was agreed to issue the programme based on the assumption that the Subcontract Agreement would be signed off on 2nd September xxx(as explained before, we could not release the payments to our suppliers unless the Subcontract Agreement is in place).
- On 1st September xxx, we prepared the programme accordingly, showing the start of deliveries on 16th October xxx(sent to you on the 2nd of September).
- We received the signed Subcontract Agreement on 16th September xxx i.e. 14 days after the assumed date of 2nd September xxx.
- We released the orders / payments to the suppliers immediately on 17th and 18th September xxx.
- We tried our best to put maximum pressure on all suppliers to shorten the delivery period, however, xxx is a big company, with a German management, and there is little we could do to compress further a schedule that was originally 90 days delivery. We managed to reduce it to 45 days i.e. from 17th September to 26th October.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation, and look forward to a long and fruitful relationship with your company.
On behalf of xxx LLC