LPO Terms and Conditions
To: M/s. xxx GROUP, PO Box 47395, Sharjah UAE.
Project: 2B + G + 14 + Lower Roof Hotels Building on Plot No. 373-1297 at Barsha, Dubai
Subject: LPO Terms and Conditions
We have received the letter of Nomination Ref: AP/269/298 Dated 09.04.2017, further to which please find below LPO terms and conditions for your review and acceptance:
Scope of works:
- This is a L.S. Contract and any item/activity shown in drawings but not mentioned in the BOQ is deemed to be included and must be carried out at site by the subcontractor.
- The scope of work shall be as per the attached BOQ excluding the plaster works which has already been carried out at site by the main contractor.
- All joinery works, doors etc. should be as per the minimum fire rating requirement of Dubai Civil Defense (list attached).
- Shop drawings including marble tile shop drawings to be submitted as per site measurement subject to approval from consultant. Flooring/marble works if required and area behind mirrors if any, need to have waterproofing carried out.
- The opening in the false ceiling and access panel to be supplied and installed by the nominated sub-contractor.
- Only approved material from approved supplier will be accepted for use in the project.
- Materials should be delivered with protection and to be protected till project handing over. Loading off loading and storage of material at designated area to be carried out by sub-contractor.
- Any grinding or polishing the floor is sub-contractor’s scope of work.
- Schedule of works with project duration to be submitted subject to approval from consultant and contractor.
- Any snag list after hand over to be completed in 7 days. DLP date will considered from the date of handing over of entire project by main contractor or TOC date.
- Pergola design is subject to Consultant approval.
- Any electrical work at counter/fitouts is subcontractor scope of work. The approved Quotation copy is not attached with the Nomination, so any special Terms and Conditions/Notes to be taken care by the second party.
- Water and Electricity will be available at project site, extension to working area is subcontractor responsibility.
Payment Terms :
- 10 % Advance Payment against Bank Guarantee/Security Cheque as per Client acceptance and balance amount as per running invoice as per site progress and approved payment schedule.
- Main contractor is only facilitating the contract. Payment will be issued directly by the client after certification of the invoice by main contractor considering retention.
- Performa invoice for entire BOQ value and percentage for particular item must be approved by all parties within 15 days for signing the agreement.
- Material at site, equipment and finished items will only be considered for invoicing and consumable/ raw material to be specified in the Performa Invoice
Other Statutory Requirements:
- Local labor law to be followed and CAR Policy to be provided.
- DCD approved sub-contractors certificate to be produced for fire rated doors.
- This document to be considered a part of LPO______
For xxx Contracting L.L.C Accepted by:
xxx Name : _____________________