Regarding fine imposed by Dubai Municipality due to Pile Cutting
M/s. xxx Consulting Architects and Engineers
Kind Attn: Mr. xxx
Project: 2B + G + 14+ Lower Roof Hotels Building on Plot No. xxx at Barsha, Dubai.
Subject: Regarding fine imposed by Dubai Municipality due to Pile Cutting by xxx Shoring Contractor and Debris Removal
With reference to the above subject, we would like to intimate you that the fine has been imposed by Dubai Municipality because of the pile modification by SS Lootha and kindly note the following:
- We as a Main Contractor never request to anyone to modify or cut the existing pile or its reinforcement and we are not authorized to do also.
- We intimated that the SS Lootha is modifying the piles as per their own risk.
- Being a professional Contractor for the Shoring and Piling should follow the DM regulation before to carry out such violation.
- Kindly advice to SS Lootha for the repairing of all piles which were cut by them and as per approval by DM and the Method Statement.
- The debris at two sides is still lying at the basement area and no one came from SS Lootha Shoring Contractor to remove from the basement and dispose off till date.
So, SS Lootha is responsible for this violation and we are requesting to force them to pay this fine on behalf of us as earliest possible, till then we are unable to proceed the work of guniting as well as our guniting contractor who completed the work at rest of area demobilize the machineries and he may take four to five days to remobilize because of his machines is busy in other locations.
This is for your kind intimation and for immediate action to pay the fine to DM as soon as possible by the SS Lootha Shoring Contractor.
For xxx Contracting L.L.C