Ref : XXX/1437/SUN-XXX
Date : 15th April XXX
To : XXX ENGINEERING AND CONTRACTING
Attention : Mr. xxx
Project : XXX STAFF ACCOMADATION
Subject : Site not ready Plot 005 Pods
Dear Mr. xxx,
As per our letter Sun 031 dated 15th of April regarding the delivery of pods for the 005 and 006, we still haven’t got a confirmation on the readiness of the site.
We would like to inform you that the pods are ready for delivery as per the program and this delay is affecting us in various ways as below,
- We are facing problem with the space to keep the finished bathrooms.
- We are unable to finish the doors because of the outside temperature.
- We cannot invoice these pods until it’s delivered to site so affecting our financial flow.
- Our production efficiency is drastically affected if the delivery is stopped.
- Our specified material for this project from the suppliers will be accumulated in store if our production and delivery is not in sequence.
In this case we want your instruction on the actual plan for these pods in specified area and xxx cannot take the responsibility for this delay. Later on to accelerate the production and delivery we may have to claim for more time and money based on our capacity of production at that point of time. Hope you understand the situation and take this positively.
Your support and cooperation in this matter is highly appreciated.
Thanks and regards,