Regarding pending issue with emirates kitchen and our serious concern for delay of work at site
To : M/s. xxx Kitchen Equipment Company LLC.
Project : 2B + G + 14 + Lower Roof Hotels Building on Plot No. 373-1297 at Barsha, Dubai
Subject : Regarding pending issue with emirates kitchen and our serious concern for delay of work at site
Dear Mr. xxx,
With reference to above that has been intimated through our previous mail and find here with the formal intimation that your cooperation and coordination have the issue at site and impact on project progress and your kind attention for the following:
- After kitchen nomination there are so many changes in your kitchen drawing because of that we confused which is your final drawing, so provide us one final drawing by incorporate all changes till date with hard copies has been issued to you did not return back our scanned copy with softy copy
- Regarding the issue of the bear supply line from beverage room to stag bar counter, you must submit the drawing for approved by our consultant. Since we followed one time verbal instruction through our client and you put now new requirement to our MEP sub-contractor as per project protocol you must submit the drawing to main contractor that must be approved by ARKIPLAN as per project protocol.
So submit the drawing with your proper requirement layout and define the scope who will execute the same at site with approved drawing
- we send our kitchen ceiling drawing to you to put your comment by putting your location of kitchen hood and its exact dimension in our RCP to know the impact for our ceiling tile size or impact around the duct
- Our sub contractor DESTEK is waiting for the reply for the drawing submitted to you which has not been answered till date
- You supplied all material at site in last 2 months in the month of January and February but you did not submit your invoices which effecting our project progress invoice and no inspection has been raised
- Your scope to provide us fire suppression system in kitchen hood to exhaust hood and it was discussed on Wednesday that you would submit required detailed drawing and document it still we are waiting for the same from your end
- your contract document was not signed and stamped by CITYMAX, so you solely responsible for your material supplied and it’s inspection prior to invoices by competent stakeholders
So, in short your coordination with us not up to the required level and you are not following the project protocol to submit the drawing to main contractor as well as other issue mentioned above have impact on our project progress.
Thanks and Regards