To prepare the final invoice and submit in advance and To complete balance work to fill intumescence around the door frame and handover with inspection and procedure
|Ref No.||:||CC/ NAFCO/014/18|
|To||:||M/s. xxx FZCO.|
|Project||:||2B + G + 14+ Lower Roof Hotels Building on Plot No. 373-1297 at Al – Barsha, Dubai, UAE.|
|Subject||:||To prepare the final invoice and submit in advance and To complete balance work to fill intumescence around the door frame and handover with inspection and procedure|
Dear Mr. Jiten,
With reference to above we would like to inform you to complete the balance work and kindly note the following.
- To prepare the final invoice and submit in advance to proceed for your payment.
- Still few doors are balance to fix which were delivered on 04/06/2018 and need to be fixed.
- All door frames have 10-15mm space between the frame and wall that must be filled with fire rated form (min 2 hour) for fire rated sealant with civil defense certified material.
- Once your work will complete with sealant you must raise the inspection and door will be inspected by consultant to proceed for your final invoice/Payment.
- At the time of handing over all keys must be put on the board at hooks with proper labeling and every row must have area/location nomenclature and header of the board with Project Name, Client Name.
So, this is for your kind information and being notified to you that you must follow all the above mentioned item no.1, 2, 3, 4 prior to handover your work and to proceed to your final invoice certification
For xxx Contracting LLC