To: M/s. xxx , Metal Wowks
Project: 2B + G + 14 + Lower Roof Hotels Building on Plot No. xxx at Barsha, Dubai
Subject : Regarding to complete the balance work at front elevation, at main entrance around the revolving door, ramp side elevation (elevation no.4) and GL 25 in elevation 4( full height curtain wall)
Dear Mr. Sajith,
With reference to above we are hereby informing you that still you have not completed your scope of work as you promised with many milestone date and kindly note the following the impact for our balance work and pending work from your end.
- The revolving door area we cannot start the false ceiling because your curtain wall work at entrance is balance.
- The front side elevation, glazing work not yet completed and we are paying the rent of the cradle as well as our civil coordination will start after handing over front elevation glazing including external painting is balance due to your scope.
- The ramp side corner at entrance of the ramp ( elevation no.4) the glazing work is balance and we cannot execute the work because your team is using cradle which include minor maintenance and painting.
- The GL 25 the full height curtain wall from 2nd floor to roof you did not finish from your end, because of that we cannot start the external painting
- The door with the window at first floor gas tank not fixed up to now and we need this door to coordinate our civil work for gas tank area.
- We are waiting the third party certification which we required for the civil defense application and that is planned as intimated before 31st May 2018. But your work is still balanced.
So, we are hereby intimating you that we are in a very critical time zone and project being delayed more and more and now you have to finish your work for all external area by tomorrow and confirm/acknowledge by formal manner.
This is for your kind information that unnecessary cradles rent is still on because of delay of the work by your team.
For xxx Contracting L.L.C